Company Timeline and Key Events
Stamp and assemble samples to market company product lines. Work with product designers to develop innovative new product lines and product line extensions.
Essential Job Functions
- Create art samples for Spellbinders publications that showcase creative ways to use our product.
- Discover new and useful ways to use stamps so Journey Blooms can offer customers a variety of stamping techniques.
- Create samples for Spellbinders events that assist education training in teaching various techniques.
- Participate in preparing displays for conventions and other exhibits.
- Work closely with illustrators to create new stamp and die sets, proposing new directions to take regarding stamp and die style, set contents, uses, trends, and sayings.
- Discover new products to add to the accessories line, in cooperation with sourced accessories.
- Rate new products, dies and stamp sets to assist purchasing in determining quantities to order.
- Create samples with subject matter only, relying on design skills to select and use stamp sets, colors, layouts, and accessories.
- Participate in committees that help facilitate various creative and business directions of Spellbinders and Journey Blooms.
- Participate in public relations placements and pitches to various outside publications.
- Minimum of two years experience using rubber stamps and dies.
- Thorough knowledge of stamping techniques and company products.
- Demonstrated artistic ability and creative thinking to develop and discover new ways to use stamps and accessories.
- Ability to creatively contribute to Spellbinders as a whole-to see ways to solve problems and improve the company both within and beyond creative services.
- Thorough knowledge of the paper crafting industry's needs, directions, and opportunities.
- Ability to recognize trends and think one step ahead of the trends in design, color, and product development.
- Understanding of color (ability to distinguish color through sight).
- Excellent design skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and handle stress under deadline.
- Located in Phoenix metro area or ability to relocate.
Email resume to: Richard Garay, RGaray@Spellbinders.us
*Please, include with resume: three hand-made cards, two scrapbook pages, and one 3D item. Mail samples to Spellbinders Paper Arts, LLC. 1125 W. Pinnacle Peak Road, Bldg 3 Suite 124, Phoenix, AZ 85027.