It's that time of year again! It's time for Spellbinders to introduce a brand new season of dies, folders, and other amazing products! We're thrilled to announce the Spellbinders Explore Beyond: Sneak Peek and Giveaway!
Beginning January 2, 2013... Readers will have a chance to view product before the rest of the world AND have a chance to WIN these products before they hit the shelves!
How do you play?
Simply check the Spellbinders Community Blog every day, January 2, 2013 - January 8, 2013, to find out who our participating designers are for that day! Click the entry form link at the bottom of their amazing sneak peek tutorials and fill in the necessary contact information. You may enter once from each participating blog every day!
If you'd like to get familiar with the participating designers before the Sneak Peek... here they are!
Yvonne Van de Grijp
Susan Lenart Kazmer
Participants wishing to be included in the daily drawing for the Spellbinders Explore Beyond: Sneak Peek and Giveaway must adhere to all of the following rules:
- The Explore Beyond: Sneak Peek and Giveaway will begin January 2, and will end on January 8, 2012. It consists of 15 individual and one grand prize drawings.
- Each Spellbinders Explore Beyond: Sneak Peek and Giveaway starts at 3:00 am Eastern Standard Time (EST) on the date listed. We will allow entries from each blog for 48 hours.
- Entrants must have an active email account and Internet access.
- Enter the Spellbinders Explore Beyond: Sneak Peek and Giveaway by
visiting the participating blogs each day. From each participating post,
click on the entry link marked "HERE" in the blog text to open an entry form.
- Spellbinders will randomly draw one winner from each participating blog to receive all of that day’s new products.
- Daily prizes range in value from $29.99 to $99.99 MSRP.
Prize value is over $1000, and includes all the dies, embossing products, and other products revealed during our sneak peek event... including a
Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Machine and Raspberry Plate!
Grand Prize Winner will be randomly drawn from the pool of entrants
that sent entry forms from each and every participating blog during the
48 hours each blog was open.
- Only one entry per person, per blog is allowed.
- To be automatically eligible for the Grand Prize, entrants must use the same email address for each entry, no exceptions.
each blog entry eligibility closes, we will randomly draw one entry form from
each blog. Winners will be contacted by email within 24 hours. Winners
will have 72 hours to reply to that email to claim their prizes. A new
winner will be drawn if a winner fails to respond.
entry constitutes permission for Spellbinders to publish your first
name, city, state, and country of residence along with a quote from you
to be used on the Spellbinders Blog and in promotional materials.
- The Spellbinders Explore Beyond: Sneak Peek and Giveaway is open to entrants worldwide.
- This giveaway is sponsored by Spellbinders Paper Arts, located in Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
- Any questions regarding this contest should be sent to ContestQuestions@Spellbinders.us
- Spellbinders designers, contractors, employees and immediate family members are not eligible.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- All prizes will be awarded.
- No purchase necessary.
- By sending an entry form, you are agreeing to the Official Rules.
is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except
that Spellbinders may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of
comparable value. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed
in the sneak peek posts and do not include taxes, gratuities, duties
or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
recipient of any Spellbinders product is solely responsible for any
federal, state, city, or local income tax reporting, payment, or
consideration as required by law in any country.
is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, misdirected entries, and
Spellbinders does not assume responsibility for any error, omission,
interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission,
communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access
to its websites.
- Spellbinders is not responsible for any
problem or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems,
servers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to
be received by Spellbinders on account of technical problems, human
error or traffic congestion on the internet or any website or any
- Winners will be posted on the Spellbinders Blog.
- Spellbinders will use email information to contact the winner.
- Spellbinders will not share, rent, or sell email addresses.
- Should you receive email communication from Spellbinders that you do not wish to receive, you have the option to unsubscribe.
- Comments on the Spellbinders Blog and the participating Designers’ blogs will not be considered official entries.
To be eligible for the Grand Prize
sending valid entry forms from each and every participating blog, during the
days and times they are open to entries, will be included in a drawing
for a Grand Prize valued at more than $1000!
Grand Prize includes all of the dies, embossing
products, and other new products revealed during this sneak peek event and a Spellbinders Grand
Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine.
Grand Prize Winner will receive an email notice on January 11, 2013 and
must reply to the notice by 12:00 pm (Noon) on January 14, 2012 EST.
To receive information and announcements from Spellbinders, sign up for the Newsletter and subscribe to the Spellbinders Blog. Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube and Pinterest . Thank You!
Spellbinders is a trademark of Spellbinders Paper Arts, LLC
Grand Calibur® is a registered trademark of Spellbinders Paper Arts, LLC