Below, you'll find a link to the application for the open slot on the Spellbinders Spellblogger Team. The role of a Spellblogger is to provide content for the Spellbinders Blog. This is a year-long contract, with monetary compensation, as well as brand new product releases to use in your projects.
A Spellblogger completes approximately 3 to 4 blog posts and 1 video tutorial per month, on a rotating schedule, with one week off per month. A Spellblogger is part of the larger "Blog Team" and needs to be available for the yearly November retreat in Phoenix, AZ. A Spellblogger also receives a permalink on the Spellbinder's blog, along with a photo and bio.
The candidate should NOT already be on another die manufacturer's team. If you have a question about this... there is a space on the form for that.
The candidate we are looking for should be:
- A strong card maker (Spellbloggers are also asked to participate in weekly themes that may include scrapbook layouts and other general paper crafting)
- A US Resident (International paper crafters should inquire about our International program via private message on Facebook)
- Utilizing social media channels such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc
- A Blogger
- Available to begin immediately
- Available in November 2013 for our annual retreat
If you feel like you meet these requirements, please click the link and fill out the application. You'll also be required to upload a sample of you work. The new Spellblogger will be announced on Monday, March 18th and will fall into place on our editorial calendar immediately.
Good Luck Everyone and Happy Crafting!