Spellbinders® Double Sided M-Bossabilities™ are divine - and such a variety of designs to work with. I love the fact that each side is a separate pattern, but also co-ordinate should we want them too. I love the Paisley Folder - there is something a little bit bohemian about it - it is a little bit 'groovy' - don't you think - suitable for any occasion!
Cross Promotional Partners:
Other: button, Liquid Glue; Flower embellishment
1. Using white card, emboss Paisley M-Bossabilities - both sides A and B as follows:
"Start with the A Base Plate on the bottom, place the Spellbinders M-Bossabilities® folder, with paper inside of it, on the plate. Cover with the Grand Raspberry Plate. Insert into the front of the Spellbinders Grand Calibur Machine, turn the handle and the sandwich exits at the back of the machine."
2. Sponge the embossed patterns in the card using a Sponge Dauber and Radiant Neons in Electric Yellow, Electric Pink, Electric Coral, finishing with Electric Green.
3. Cut embossed card to size. Adhere the offcut to pink card stock and layer onto bottom portion of card - NOTING each card has a strip from the opposite patterned side,
4. Adhere a Kaisercraft flower and embellishment on one card and a button with bling on the other card.
5. Using Pico Embellisher in Wedding Dress - add faux bling along the pattern - as shown in the main photos.
It does not get much easier than this - I hope this week you are inspired to get your M-Bossabilities out and use them on your projects, there are so many ways - we are only limited by our imagination!
Thank you for stopping by and for all of the encouragement and support you leave - each comment is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about this project and we will answer them here.