I am excited to be sharing a post on the Spellbinders Blog today - and I have to say, the Victorian Dies are divine - I am sure you think so too. You will be surprised how easy it is to make something timeless and elegant using the Elizabeth Border Strip with it's intricate swirls and Fleur de Lis tip - you can see how this card is created in the Step by Step Tutorial below.
Cross Promotional Partners:
Cream and Black Card stock; Cameo Embellishment; Pearl Braid
1. Cut/emboss one Fleur de Elegance Nestabilities using Authentique Paper
2. Cut/emboss two (2) Fleur de Elegance Nestabilities using cream card stock.
3.Use the Tool'N One to remove all extra pieces from the cut Dies
4. Score one (1) cream precut Fleur de Elegance at 1.5cm
5. Adhere the two card bases together, making sure to line up the patterns.
6. Using gold Precious Metals Premium Craft Foils Assortment, cut/emboss one (1) Elizabeth Border Strip, making sure to use both parts of the Die. It is recommended to use repositional tape to hold the Dies in place while going through the Grand Calibur.
7. Using outer edge of the Elizabeth Border Strip, (NOTE: it has the blade) cut/emboss back card stock
8. Using liquid glue, adhere the gold filigree Elizabeth Border Strip to the Black Die cut base.
9. Adhere patterned paper to the card base.
10. Adhere layered Elizabeth Border Strip to the center of the card base.
11. Adhere Cameo/embellishment to the center of the middle patterned piece using liquid glue.
12. Secure a row of the pearl braid behind the center of the Die, threading it through the filigree edge and securing using liquid glue at the back of the card.
Thank so much for visiting - I hope you are both excited and inspired my my project, along with all of the posts from the Design Team. Thanks you too for the comments you leave - each one is read and appreciated!
We are so excited to introduce our new Victorian collection. October 22 - November 16, when one of our designers features the Victorian collection in her blog post, you will have an opportunity to win the featured die template!
Enter to win today's Giveaway: Elizabeth Border Strip