by Jennifer Ingle
Card sets can be a super fun gift for friends, family, teachers, or just about anyone! They are also handy to have around for YOU so you have cards ready to go when you need them! I love how the new Spellbinders® Die D-Lites™ Sentiments die sets allow you to create quick and easy card sets that pack a lot of punch!
Cross Promotional Partner Products:
- May Arts: Orange, Green and Yellow Chevron Twill Ribbon
White, Red, Orange and Yellow Cardstock; Patterned Papers; Enamel Dots; Adhesive and Foam Tape
1. Die cut sentiments in red, orange, and yellow. Die cut speech bubbles in white. Set aside.
2. Create three card bases from white cardstock.
3. Trim strips of patterned paper and adhere to base of each card base.
4. Trim bits of ribbon and adhere to each card base with scor-tape.
5. Adhere sentiments to speech bubbles, adhere speech bubbles to cards with foam tape.
6. Affix enamel dots in contrasting colors on each card.
And just like that you have three fabulous cards ready to send some cheer! Thanks for stopping by today!
Jennifer blogs at Just Jingle