Featured Tutorials: Intermediate
Turn a plain cuff bracelet into a spectacular embellished piece of jewelry with just one set of die templates, Feathers On The Wind, and our premium craft foils. Recreate one for yourself or as a gift!
Feathers Cuff Bracelet by Chris Gualazzi
- IN-019 Feathers On The Wind
- F-014 Delicate Pastels Premium Craft Foils Assortment
- GC-001 Spellbinders® Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
- DecoArt®: Metallic Lustre™ - Gold Rush, Black Shimmer
- BEACON ADHESIVES™: Quick Grip Adhesive
- Sanding Block
- Metal Cuff Bracelet
- Soft Cloth
- Distress a metal cuff bracelet with a sanding block.
- Apply Metallic Lustre in Gold Rush to the bracelet. Buff with soft cloth.
- Cut and emboss several Feathers On The Wind die templates with craft foil.
- Sand the embossed areas of the foil to reveal second color.
- Adhere the foil to the cuff bracelet with Quick Grip. Trim excess foil from the bracelet.
- Highlight areas with Black Shimmer Metallic Lustre. Buff with a soft cloth.
Click here to download instructions.
If you LOVED this, take it to the next level and try a more advanced project!