Water Marbling Sumi Brush Set by DecoArt includes two brushes to use as you water marble.
Sumi brushes originated from the Japanese art form Suminagashi or “ink floating.” This ancient form of water marbling can be easily recreated with this set of brushes. Use the sumi brushes to drop water marbling acrylic paints onto the prepped water surface to start creating your own unique patterns!
Sumi Brush Care:
To remove the size in the bristles of new Water Marbling Sumi brushes:
- Use your fingers to break up the bristles while dry
- Put the brush into fresh water to remove the rest of the size
- Reshape the bristle and remove any loose bristles that have fallen out during this process
To clean brushes after use:
- Rinse in cool to room temperature water
- Reshape bristles and remove any loose hairs
- Let dry
- Avoid hot water and do not leave the brushes to soak in water
- Marbling Ink 2 fl. oz. (5): 1.31 x 1.31 x 4.75 in. | 3.3 x 3.3 x 12.1 cm
- Magic Marbling Medium 1.53 oz. : 1.31 x 1.31 x 4.00 in. | 3.3 x 3.3 x 10.2 cm