Double Ended Jewel Picker is tool to pick up small jewels, beds, rhinestones, gems, glitter, confetti, and more. Use to help decorate cards, crafts, scrapbooks, jewelry, nail art, and other creative projects.
The green end is for larger pieces, and the red end is for smaller pieces.
- Separate the objects so they will be easy to select.
- Lightly press the tacky tip of the Jewel Picker on to the object until it adheres to it.
- Carefully place the object on to the desired area of your project.
- Jewel Picker will lose adhesion by catching dusts and oils.
- To regain adhesion, roll the tip on adhesive tape. This will pick up dust and oils on the tip.
- To lessen tackiness, touch the tip with your finger tips. This will add oil to the tip.
- If tip looses it tackiness completely and using the adhesive tape to remove it does not work, then use an ultra fine sandpaper to rub off any dust and objects.
- Jewel Picker: 0.38 x 6.25 x 6.25 in. | 1.0 x 15.9 x 15.9 cm