Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented otherwise known as MISTI from My Sweet Petunia, is now available in the mini version for more efficient card maker stamping. Patented hinge design provides consistent stamping impressions; compatible with red rubber or clear stamps.
This MINI MISTI can be used with multiple stamp techniques not accessible with other tools. Includes a foam pad to elevated the cardstock while stamping with clear stamps.
Save time creating professional quality cards with your MISTI, an investment you will treasure and enjoy!
Dimension: 6 x 7
Stamp area: 6 x 4.75
Grid Sheet:Octagonal Grid:
Manufacture Care Instructions:
Proper care of MISTI is important.
- Wipe away excess ink from ink pads right away (especially permanent inks.) Do not allow ink to sit on the lid over night. Clean after every use.
- Gently wipe the lid. Do Not scrub or scratch.
- Use Novus 1 Plastic polish for general cleaning only. Any other cleaner has the potential to remove the screen printing.
- Do Not drop.
- Do Not use solvent or oil based products. Staz-On cleaner, Ultra clean, solvent cleaners, Windex, Goo Gone, alcohol, or harsh chemicals can cause crazing. Use an acrylic cleaner such as Novus 1 or Novus 2.
My Sweet Petunia offers a 2-year limited warranty on the MISTI against manufacturing defects. This warranty is limited to defects in materials and workmanship, and does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse, damage, modifications or cosmetic blemishes. The warranty is void if solvent, oil-based products, Staz-On cleaner, Ultra clean, solvent cleaners, Windex, Goo Gone, alcohol, or harsh chemicals solvents are used. Use an acrylic cleaner such as Novus 1 or Novus 2. The warranty period begins at date of purchase. Proof of purchase from an authorized retailer is required with warranty claims. Return of defects maybe necessary.
Original, Mini and Memory MISTIs are covered by U.S. Patent Nos.9,849,705; 9,731,531; 9,597,909;9,925,812; 9,931,875 and D847260. Other U.S. and/or foreign patents may be pending. Memory MISTI is also covered by U.S. Patent No. D87227.
- MISTI is laser etched, saw cut, and hand assembled. Variance +/- 1/8 inch.