The Spellbinders® Platinum™, Platinum 6, and Glimmer Hot Foil Systems come with a limited one (1) year warranty. They are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and materials. Spellbinders will repair or replace a defective product or parts without charge with proof of purchase within the one-year warranty. If the product is damaged due to misuse or neglect, the warranty is null and void. You MUST have a proof of purchase from a valid seller to qualify. Warranty is NOT valid on any resale purchase of machines or systems such as EBAY, Garage Sales, Craigslist, or other non-approved resellers.
Please Register Your Machine Here:
To make a warranty claim please email email@example.com.
Please include the following information:
- Proof of Purchase including the purchase date.
- Photographic or video evidence of the defect.
- Please answer the following questions:
- When did you notice the machine or system not working properly?
- Were you die cutting, embossing, or hot foiling?
- What plates were being used?
Once your warranty has been verified Spellbinders will determine warranty coverage and solution.