Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented otherwise known as MISTI from My Sweet Petunia, is now available in the black version!
Patented hinge design provides consistent stamping impressions; compatible with red rubber or clear stamps.
This ORIGINAL MISTI can be used with multiple stamp techniques not accessible with other tools. Includes a foam pad to elevate the cardstock while stamping with clear stamps. Plus, a magnet and grid paper to accurately align your stamps and paper into position.
Save time creating professional quality cards with your MISTI, an investment you will treasure and enjoy!
Dimension: 8.5 x 10 in.
Stamp area: 6.5 x 8.5 in.
Grid Sheet:Octagonal Grid:
Manufacture Care Instructions:
Proper care of MISTI is important.
- Wipe away excess ink from ink pads right away (especially permanent inks.) Do not allow ink to sit on the lid over night. Clean after every use.
- Gently wipe the lid. Do Not scrub or scratch.
- Use Novus 1 Plastic polish for general cleaning only. Any other cleaner has the potential to remove the screen printing.
- Do Not drop.
- Do Not use solvent or oil based products. Staz-On cleaner, Ultra clean, solvent cleaners, Windex, Goo Gone, alcohol, or harsh chemicals can cause crazing. Use an acrylic cleaner such as Novus 1 or Novus 2.
My Sweet Petunia offers a 2 year limited warranty on the MISTI against manufacturing defects. This warranty is limited to defects in materials and workmanship, and does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse, damage, modifications or cosmetic blemishes. The warranty is void if solvent, oil based products, Staz-On cleaner, Ultra clean, solvent cleaners, Windex, Goo Gone, alcohol, or harsh chemicals solvents are used. Use an acrylic cleaner such as Novus 1 or Novus 2. The warranty period begins at date of purchase. Proof of purchase from an authorized retailer is required with warranty claims. Return of defects maybe necessary.
NOTE from the Manufacture:
Neodymium magnets are very brittle and very strong magnetically. Therefore, it is crucial to handle these magnets with extreme care to avoid personal injury and damage to the magnets. Fingers can be severely pinched between attracting magnets. Magnets can chip if allowed to “jump at” an attracting object. It is highly recommended that when constructing rare earth magnetic assemblies, they be magnetized after assembly.
Because of their brittle nature, magnets will not be warrantied, replaced, returned, or exchanged.
Each MISTI is printed with: As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another as good stewards of God's varied grace. 1 Peter 4:10
Original, Mini and Memory MISTIs are covered by U.S. Patent Nos.9,849,705; 9,731,531; 9,597,909;9,925,812; 9,931,875 and D847260. Other U.S. and/or foreign patents may be pending. Memory MISTI is also covered by U.S. Patent No. D87227.
- MISTI is laser etched, saw cut, and hand assembled. Variance +/- 1/8 inch.