This bundle of DMC's 5-6 strand floss skeins coordinates with Color Essentials Cardstock Neutral colors. Each skein is 8.7 yards of 6 strand floss, made from long staple cotton and double mercerized for a brilliant sheen. The premium thread is made up of six easily separated strands, which allows customization of thread thickness by choosing the number of strands.
For Spellbinders stitching dies, 2 strands from the 6 strand embroidery floss is recommended, but you can experiment with more depending on the design.
To separate the floss strands, take the skein and find the tail that sticks out. Pull the tail out from the skein slowly until there is an 18" length and cut. To separate the thread into individual strands. Pull one strand up and out slowly until it is fully separated from the others and then put the number of strands from project back together.
- Ecru coordinates with Alabaster CS-024
- Dark Driftwood 8 coordinates with Timber CS-025
- Light Mocha Brown 3782 coordinates with Portobello CS-026
- White Tin 1 coordinates with Silver Fox CS-028
- Very Light Ash Grey 535 coordinates with Graphite CS-029