New Color Available in White & Platinum!
The Glimmer Hot Foil System now includes platinum trim to coordinate with the the Spellbinders® Platinum™ and Platinum 6™ Die Cutting Machines, as well a Magnetic Pick-up Tool for enhanced ease of use. With the NEW Glimmer Hot Foil System you can add stunning and eye catching foil details to any card or mixed media project. This exciting new system was designed to be used with your Platinum or Platinum 6 Die cutting & embossing machine, and is also compatible with many other die cutting machines including the Big Shot, Vagabond and many others.
The Glimmer Hot Foil System is easy to use. Just heat the platform & chosen plate, create your foiling sandwich, and then run the platform through your die cutting machine. Foiled elements can be added to various materials, such as cardstock, fabric, ribbon, leather, and more. You can even create foiled designs using some of your existing metal dies.
- Easy to Use
- Compatible with Many Die Cutting Machines
- Hundreds of Foil Plate Designs with More Launching Each Month
- 40+ Foil Colors
- Foil with Your Existing Metal Dies*
- Use on Many Materials
- Hot Foil Stamp Press Machine
- Power Cord (6 ft.) US version only.
- Heat Resistant Acrylic Spacer Shim
- Thin Heat Resistant Acrylic Spacer Shim
- Silicone Cooling Pad
- Magnetic Pick-up Tool
- Two Starter Foil Rolls (Gold & Rainbow)
- Two Starter Hot Foil Plates (Frame & Sentiment)
- Spellbinders Platinum, Platinum 6, & Limited Edition Aqua Platinum 6
- FSJ Platinum, Platinum 6
- Deep Sea Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
- Sizzix BigShot
- Sizzix BigKick
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus
- Sizzix Big Shot Express
- We R Memory Keepers Evolution
- FSJ Amaze
Other machines may be compatible with the Glimmer Hot Foil System. Machine must have at least a 6" wide platform and cut steel rule dies in order to work with Glimmer. Note: the Cuttlebug is not compatible with the Glimmer.
Need NEW Glimmer System for EU/UK? Click Here
Click Here to Learn More about the Glimmer Hot Foil System.
*Not all etched dies are suitable for Glimmering. Play and experiment.