Let’s Chat Soon IconsPress Plate & Die Set is from the BetterPress Collection by Spellbinders. Four of the seven press plates have heartfelt greetings with three accent designs. There are three thin metal cutting dies that will cut the accent motifs into shapes. Ink the plate with the BetterPress Ink to be pressed against the BetterPress Cotton Card Panel and Sheets to create a crisp letterpress design.
Only four easy steps for professional results! Place BetterPress Press Plate onto the Chase (magnetic platform to hold the press plate). Next, tape Card Panel on the Platen (clear top plate with registration marks). Apply Ink onto Press Plate. Make Letterpress Sandwich and run through the manual die-cutting machine.
Change the way you create with BetterPress, an innovative way to achieve the elegant look of letterpress without all the mess. It’s an easy-to-use system that produces professional stationery style with detailed impressions that can be felt to the touch. Combine BetterPress with the Glimmer Hot Foil System, the Sealed with Spellbinders wax seal program, and the extensive library of Spellbinders products to create one-of-a-kind cards, stationery, projects and more. The BetterPress System works with your manual die-cutting machine to create beautiful, effortless, and detailed letterpress effects.
- Two Bird Icon: 1.75 x 1.65 in./4.50 x 4.30 cm
- One Bird Icon: 2.00 x 1.40 in./5.10 x 3.50 cm
- Border Icon: 3.25 x 0.75 in./8.30 x 1.90 cm
- A Note from Me to You: 2.80 x 0.15 in./7.10 x 0.40 cm
- Let's Chat Soon: 1.80 x 0.15 in./4.50 x 0.40 cm
- Always in My Thoughts: 2.90 x 0.15 in./7.30 x 0.40 cm
- Grateful for You: 2.20 x 0.15 in./5.50 x 0.40 cm
- Two Birds Icon Outline: 1.85 x 1.75 in./4.70 x 4.50 cm
- One Bird Icon Outline: 2.10 x 1.50 in./5.30 x 3.80 cm
- Border Icon Outline: 3.35 x 0.85 in./8.50 x 2.10 cm