Trillium Etched Dies is part of the Garden Favorites Collection by Susan Tierney-Cockburn. This wildflower got its name because it has three floral parts of leaves, sepals, and petals. Use the set of four thin metal dies to assembles a full Trillium bloom for your projects. Finished flower with foliage measures approximately 0.50 x 2.00 x 2.75 in./1.30 x 5.10 x 7.00 cm.
- Petals: 2.70 x 2.20 in./6.80 x 5.60 cm
- Sepal: 1.80 x 1.70 in./4.60 x 4.30 cm
- Large Leaf: 0.96 x 1.80 in./2.40 x 4.50 cm
- Small Leaf: 0.67 x 1.70 in./1.70 x 4.30 cm
- Stamen: 0.86 x 0.44 in./2.20 x 1.10 cm
Click Here for a Flower Season Reference Guide.